Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis!

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis!

Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis! - My Honest(ish) Take! (Prepare for a Rant!)

Okay, alright, buckle up buttercups, because I just got back from a stay at the "Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis!" and let me tell you, it's a whole experience. I'm talking a rollercoaster of highs and lows, whispers of "Ooh, fancy!" and the occasional internal scream of "Did I REALLY pay for this?!" So, here's the honest (and slightly chaotic) breakdown, with all the juicy bits and, yes, the inevitable tangents.

First off, SEO-tastic keywords! (Gotta appease the Google gods, right?) We're talking Luxury Surabaya, Tanglin Supermall, Oasis, 2BR Apartment, Surabaya Hotel, Accessible Hotel, Free Wifi, Swimming Pool, Spa, Restaurant, Family Friendly, Modern Amenities, Surabaya Accommodation, Best Hotel Surabaya. Okay, I feel SEO-d. Now, the real deal…

Accessibility - The Good (and the Confusing)

Alright, so the website claims it's got "Facilities for disabled guests." Okay, cool. Elevator? Check. But like, how accessible are those "Facilities"? I didn't spend my holiday in the wheelchair for a fun experiment. So, I'll have to take their word for it, but I'd recommend calling and asking VERY specific questions if accessibility is a primary concern.

Cleanliness and Safety - Bubble Wrapped, Almost

Look, in this day and age, I'm basically expecting a hazmat suit with my room key. And, surprisingly, the Mansion delivers. They've got all the buzzwords: Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer galore, Rooms sanitized between stays. It's intense, like they're trying to vacuum the air itself. They claim Staff trained in safety protocol, and honestly? They looked like it! You could tell they were trying their best, even if it sometimes felt a little… sterile. Like, maybe don't breathe too deeply, just in case. The sanitizing equipment gives me anxiety

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking- Fueling the Experience, or Just Filling the Void?

Okay, the food. This is where things get…interesting. Let's start with the positives: Restaurants, plural! They have Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, and even a Vegetarian restaurant. Cool. Choices are good. They had a Breakfast buffet, which, you know, always wins me over. The coffee shop smelled delicious, even if I was too hungover to remember if I actually ordered one.

  • The buffet was surprisingly varied, but the fruit felt a little pre-cut. And the croissants? Maybe a tad too perfect. Made me suspicious, ngl, like they were baked sometime in the year 2000.

And then there was…room service. Room service [24-hour] is a LIFESAVER when you're hungover and just want to curl up in the blackout curtains. But the food arrives, and the waiter tries to find a place to put it. It was so awkward.

Services and Conveniences - Trying to be Everything to Everyone

Okay, so they've got the usual suspects: Daily housekeeping, Luggage storage, Laundry service, Concierge, Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Dry cleaning… They’re trying to be a one-stop shop for everything. What was a massive draw for me was the Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station. This hotel has EVERYTHING, but whether they're GOOD everything is another question.

Rooms - Oasis or Just a Nice Cubicle?

My 2BR was… spacious. Beautiful. Like, magazine worthy, but a bit un-cozy. Air conditioning was perfect. Thank you, sweet baby Jesus, in the Surabaya heat. The blackout curtains were a godsend, especially after a night of questionable decisions. The Internet access – wireless was…fine. The Free Wi-Fi was mostly reliable, but there were a few moments of buffering that almost made me throw my laptop workspace out the window. They had all the standard stuff: Bathtub, Shower, Bathrobes, Slippers, Coffee/tea maker, Safe, Hair dryer, Mini Bar, etc. It's all there. Not necessarily the best, but the basics are taken care of.

Things to Do/Ways to Relax - More Like…Ways to Be Bored in Style?

Okay, this is where the "Oasis" part comes into play. Supposedly. The Swimming pool [outdoor]? Stunning. Pool with view? Absolutely. It actually was beautiful, especially at sunset. The Spa, with a Sauna, Steamroom, and various treatments, sounded promising. But somehow, I never quite found the time (or the energy). I wandered past the Fitness center a few times, but the allure of the complimentary mini bar was always stronger. I really wanted the bodywrap, but oh well. I feel like the pool is the star, but also, how can you relax when you’re surrounded by people?

For the Kids - Are We There Yet?!

I didn't travel with kids. But the Babysitting service and all the Kids facilities are there. I did see one family with a screaming toddler who did not seem impressed by ANY of it, which, honestly, made me feel a little more at home.

Getting Around - Escape the Mansion!

Airport transfer? Yes. Taxi service? Also yes. Car park [free of charge]? Thank goodness. Getting around Surabaya seemed… challenging. So, I appreciated the convenience, even if I spent half the time just hiding out in my room.

The Bottom Line – Would I Go Back? (Maybe…with Reservations)

The Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis! is… a lot. It's shiny, and it's trying really hard to be perfect. It's convenient, offers a lot of stuff, and generally gets the job done. But does it have soul? Perhaps not. But it’s a good hotel!

My Quirky Observation: The elevator music. Oh, the elevator music. It felt like elevator music from ANOTHER dimension. In a good way!

My Emotional Reaction: I think I wanted a spa, but I ate fried things instead.

My Honest Opinion: If you're looking for a convenient, well-equipped hotel that can serve as a base for exploring Surabaya, it's worth considering. But if you're after a truly "luxury" experience, remember to ask the right questions. You should absolutely stay here!

NOW, for the hard sell (AKA the Offer!)

Stop scrolling!

Tired of boring hotels that look the same? Craving a Surabaya adventure, but want luxury and comfort? Then prepare to be pampered!

Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis! is calling your name, and we're offering an exclusive deal you can't resist!

Book your stay in our spacious 2-bedroom apartment today and unlock:

  • Guaranteed FREE upgrade to a room with the best sunsets (subject to availability!)
  • Complimentary welcome drink: Imagine sipping on a cocktail by that gorgeous pool!
  • Late check-out: Sleep in that delicious bed a little longer (because you deserve it!).
  • 20% discount on all spa treatments: Body wrap? Massage? You're in!

But wait, there's MORE!

  • Promo code: "SURABAYA-ESCAPE"
  • Hurry! This offer is only valid for bookings made in the next 7 days!
  • Don't miss out on your chance to experience luxury, convenience, and maybe a little zen in the heart of Surabaya. Click the link below and book now!

(Insert Booking Link Here)

Seriously, book before I change my mind and decide to go back myself!

Unbelievable Munnar Luxury: Majestic Resort Awaits!

Book Now

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly-formatted travel itinerary. This is a real adventure, planned (sort of) around a 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion in Surabaya. Pray for me. I'm probably going to need it.

Day 1: Surabaya, Here We Freakin' GO! (And OMG, That Flight…)

  • Morning (Like, Officially Before Noon, Maybe): Ugh, the flight. Let's just say I'm pretty sure my luggage is having a more pleasurable experience than I am. Delayed, crammed, crying baby… the trifecta of airborne agony. Finally landed. Surabaya airport. It's…an airport. Okay.
  • Afternoon: Taxi. The driver spoke approximately zero English, but somehow, we managed to communicate the destination: the Tanglin Supermall "Mansion." Visions of palatial grandeur danced in my head. Mostly visions of me needing a shower after the flight.
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: The Mansion Unveiled (and the Reality Check)
    • Okay. "Mansion" is definitely stretching it a bit. More like a very lovely, modern apartment. Super clean, though. Phew. Crisis averted.
    • Emotional Reaction: Pure, unadulterated relief. My sanity, mostly intact.
    • Quirky Observation: The AC is blasting. Am I in a freezer? I might need a sweater. In Indonesia. The world is a bizarre place.
    • Minor Category: Groceries: Supermarket run. Found some weird-looking fruit. Bought it anyway. Risk tolerance: high. Regret potential: also high.
  • Evening: Dinner. Warung Pak Yono, recommended by the helpful receptionist (who's a saint). Ayam Penyet. Oh. My. God. This chicken. It's crispy, it's spicy, it's everything. I'm in love. I might move in with Warung Pak Yono.
    • Anecdote: Tried to order in Indonesian. Uttered a nonsensical sentence involving "bird" and "water." The server just smiled and brought me the chicken. Win.

Day 2: Culture Shock & Coffee Bliss (and the Mystery Fruit)

  • Morning: Breakfast (I risked the mystery fruit. It was…interesting. Like a mango and a… something else. I'm still not sure).
  • Morning/Early Afternoon: The House of Sampoerna (Cigarette Factory Turned Museum).
    • Okay, so you can’t smoke inside. Boo. But the whole bit reminded me of a Tim Burton movie. The clanking of machines, the smells (yes, even the nicotine), the people… it was just a trip.
    • Opinionated Language: Honestly, I'm not a smoker, but the craftsmanship of the cigarettes is impressive. The history is fascinating, even slightly sad. People literally lived in this complex.
    • Messier Structure: Okay, so about the history… It’s a bit overwhelming. Basically, this family built an empire, and now it's this cool museum, and there is a lot of stuff in there. My brain is full.
    • Emotional Reaction: A mix of curiosity, slight confusion, and a weird nostalgia for a time I never experienced.
  • Afternoon: Coffee. The quest for the perfect cup of Indonesian coffee begins. Wandered into a tiny cafe. Found it! Strong, rich, and delicious. I got two cups. And then a pastry. Don't judge me.
  • Evening: Trying to navigate the Surabaya nightlife. Failed spectacularly. Got hopelessly lost. Ended up at a street food stall. Ate something I couldn't identify. It was… probably fine. The universal language of pointing and smiling is still working wonders.

Day 3: More Surabaya Shenanigans (and Possibly Regret?)

  • Morning: Trying to find a massage. Found an establishment that looked promising… but also a little…sketchy. Backed slowly away. The quest for a good massage continues. Also, re-contemplating that mysterious fruit. It might have been the cause of a slightly upset tummy. Just a fleeting thought, though.
  • Mid-Morning: The Heroic Struggle to Find Authentic Batik. (A Mess)
    • Anecdote with Imperfection: I had grand ideas. I would find the perfect batik. I would haggle like a pro. I would become a batik goddess.
    • The Reality: I went to Pasar Genteng (market). It was… intense. Hundreds of stalls, all selling batik. The "haggling" devolved into me looking bewildered and the sellers shouting prices at me. I bought a scarf. It's probably overpriced. I don't care. It's pretty.
    • Quirky Observation: The smell of spices is intoxicating. The noise is deafening. I’m pretty sure I saw a chicken riding a bicycle. Okay, maybe I didn't. But my senses are overloaded.
  • Afternoon: A Deep Dive into Surabaya's Dark Past. (A Slight Turn)
    • Doubling Down: After a frantic lunch and a quick walk about the city. The Museum of Mpu Tantular. It was a sobering place to spend time especially since the museum was empty. The sheer number of historical artifacts that survived the ravages of war.
    • Emotional Reaction: Purely respectful; as I was able to take in the gravity of what I was seeing.
  • Evening: Back at the "mansion." Ordered delivery. The food arrived with a side of… something. I have no idea what it is. But I'm eating it. Again. My risk tolerance is out of control.

Day 4: Relaxation & Departure (and the Lasting Memories)

  • Morning: Actually managed to secure a massage. Bliss. Tears of joy are streaming down my face. This is what life is all about.
  • Afternoon: Packing. Sigh. The end is near. Trying to sum up the experience with a brief travelogue.
    • Final Thoughts: Surabaya is…surprising. A mix of chaos and charm. The air is thick with the scent of spices, the food is incredible, and the people are incredibly kind. It’s definitely not perfect, not a polished travel experience, but it’s real. And that, my friends, is what makes a trip worth remembering.
    • Minor Category: Regrets: I didn’t try enough street food. I didn’t learn enough Indonesian. I didn’t conquer the mystery fruit (but I’m still working on it).
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Taxi to the airport. My luggage is probably ready for this. Goodbye, Surabaya. Hello…wherever the next adventure takes me.

P.S. If anyone knows what that mystery fruit was, please let me know. My stomach (and my sanity) demand answers.

Cameron, TX Getaway: Unbeatable Deals at Quality Inn!

Book Now

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis! - Let's Get Real, Shall We?

Okay, so... "Luxury Surabaya Mansion" – is it *actually* luxurious, or just someone trying a bit too hard?

Alright, let's rip the band-aid off. "Luxury" is a subjective beast. I went in expecting, you know, like, marble floors and a personal butler named Jeeves-But-With-A-Bad-Sunda's-Accent (long story).

**The Good:** The view? Glorious. Seriously, from the balcony, overlooking the city and the Supermall? Chef's kiss. The apartment itself? Spacious, yeah. The furniture? Kinda stylish, I'll admit. Felt like stepping onto a… well, a slightly elevated episode of "Architectural Digest," minus the actual budget. I mean, the bed was REALLY comfy. Sunk in like a fluffy cloud of… well, of not being at home, which is nice some times.

**The Not-So-Good:** The build quality? Look, I've lived in places where you could hear a pin drop… until the neighbor decided to practice his tuba at 3 AM. Here? I heard… everything. The distant traffic, the clanging of the elevator (which, bless its heart, was also a little unreliable). And a persistent, mysterious drip coming from… somewhere. Eventually, I just gave up and put the music on. Luxury, right?

**My Verdict:** It's *aspirational* luxury. Nice, but not flawless. Definitely a step up from my usual AirBnB, which usually smells faintly of old socks and desperate hope. But, keep your expectations grounded. You're not in the Burj Khalifa. You're in Surabaya. And that’s totally okay!

Tanglin Supermall: Is it actually *convenient* or is it just... *there*?

Okay, this is a biggie. Listen, the *proximity* to the Supermall is the whole selling point, right? "Oasis!" they said. "Retail therapy on tap!" they promised. And, for the most part, they delivered.

**The Perks:** Grocery shopping was a breeze. Needed a midnight snack? Bam! Supermarket just steps away. Forgot my toothbrush? No problem! Clothes shopping? Easy peasy. I could even get those weird, expensive face creams my significant other *insists* on. So, yeah, convenience points galore.

**The Downside(s):** It's *busy.* The Supermall is a hive of activity, and sometimes… you just want to escape the crowds. Getting a cab can be a nightmare. The traffic in the vicinity is legendary. Also, the food court smells of… well, everything. And sometimes, the convenience just makes you lazy. Like, "Why bother going anywhere else when I have everything right here?" Which is a dangerous trap, folks.

**My Take:** Ultimately, convenience outweighs the chaos. It can be a lot. But hey, at least you've got options on demand.

2 BR? How many people can *realistically* fit in there without feeling like they're in a hostel?

Alright, let's be honest. "2 BR" often translates to "one decent bedroom and a slightly smaller second room." And if you're thinking of cramming in a bunch of people, think twice...

**My Experience:** I was there with my partner. Perfect. One bedroom for us, spare room? Use as a dressing room, storage room, yoga room, or, whatever. Then, the friend came over. It was okay. Then, the other friend came over? Suddenly, it became a bit…cozy. The noise from the adjacent rooms started carrying over.

**My Take:** Ideal for 2-3 adults max, assuming you're all cool with each other. 4? Pushing it, unless you're a family. Any more? You're entering "hostel vibes" territory.

What about the *details*? Kitchen? Bathroom? Is it all Instagram-worthy, or is it hiding some… secrets?

Oh, now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty! The details… they can make or break a stay. And with this place? It was a mixed bag, to be frank.

**Kitchen:** Decent size, modern appliances. Actually, I was impressed. You could cook a proper meal. And I did! Made a pasta feast. The pots and pans weren't the cheap, warped kind. Bonus points!

**Bathroom:** Okay, here's where it gets a little…quirky. The bathroom was… functional. The shower pressure was… acceptable. The design itself? Fine. But here's the real secret: the drain. Slow. Very slow. Felt like standing in a miniature indoor swimming pool while you showered. And that's just a bit gross.

**My Observation:** The devil is in the details. The kitchen was a win, the bathroom needs a little love, but hey, nothing is ever perfect.

The Elevator! Is it a reliable mode of transportation?

Oh, the elevator! *Deep breath*. This is where things went from "aspirational luxury" to "character-building experience” at the Surabaya Mansion. Let me just say, I have a new appreciation for walking.

**The Good:** Sometimes, it worked. Sometimes, it whisked you up to your floor in a speedy, silent fashion, like a tiny, metal magic carpet. This was great.

**The Bad:** Other times, it… well, it had a mind of its own. Sometimes it'd take an eternity, sometimes it'd stop at random floors and just… sit there. Multiple times I was stuck, and honestly, I started to think of it like a weird, social experiment. If you were claustrophobic, it would be a nightmare. I'm not – but the thought of sitting in a hotbox going up an elevator for 5 minutes did give me the blues.

**My Observation:** The elevator is… unreliable. Be prepared for the stairs.

Would you go back? Be brutally honest!

Okay, here's the truth. If I were heading back to Surabaya, and needed a place to stay, *and* the price was right, *and* they'd fixed the bathroom drain… yeah, I probably would. It's not perfect, but it's comfortable. It's conveniently located. And the view? Book Hotels Now

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Modern 2BR Tanglin Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Post a Comment for "Luxury Surabaya Mansion: 2BR Tanglin Supermall Oasis!"