
Varanasi's Hidden Gem: FabHotel Kriti Green Awaits!
Varanasi's Secret Paradise: FabHotel Kriti Green - Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Ghats (and This Hotel!)
Okay, let's be real. Varanasi is intense. It’s a sensory overload, a spiritual rollercoaster, a place where the air hums with ancient energy and the aroma of incense mingles with… well, let's just say everything. Finding a haven amidst the chaos? That's the holy grail, my friends. And I think I found it. I'm talking about FabHotel Kriti Green. This place? It’s a hidden gem, a secret oasis, a… okay, I'll stop with the superlatives. But seriously, it’s good. Really good.
Accessibility & Ease into Bliss (Or: How I Didn't Break My Ankle Getting There!)
Now, Varanasi isn't exactly known for its smooth roads. Getting around can be… dramatic. But FabHotel Kriti Green scores highly on accessibility. While I haven't personally checked for wheelchair accessibility (though they do list facilities for disabled guests!), the location is well-connected. Airport transfer? Check. Taxi service readily available? Double-check. Car park [free of charge]? Triple check! This is HUGE. Parking in Varanasi is a contact sport. The fact that you can just roll up and park is… liberating. The elevator isn't the fastest, but hey, it's there. Little things make a big difference, folks.
The Wi-Fi Whisperer and Other Techy Bits
Let's be honest—connectivity is key. And in a city that can feel like it's still living in the pre-internet age, FabHotel Kriti Green shines with [Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!]. I mean, finally. I’m talking strong, reliable Wi-Fi. You can actually work (or, you know, scroll endlessly through Instagram—no judgment). They also offer Internet access – LAN in the rooms if that's your jam. I'm a Wi-Fi gal, myself. The Wi-Fi in public areas is also pretty decent. So, if you need to zoom someone while you're waiting for your room, you're set!
Cleanliness and Safety: Breathe Easy
Okay, this is a big one, especially in a city like Varanasi. Let's face it, cleanliness isn’t always a top priority. But FabHotel Kriti Green really impressed me with its commitment to hygiene. Rooms sanitized between stays, Daily disinfection in common areas… you can tell they're taking things seriously. They use Anti-viral cleaning products, which is a huge relief. They even offer a Room sanitization opt-out available if you’re feeling extra eco-conscious. Also, Hand sanitizer stations are everywhere. I felt safe, which is a pretty amazing feeling in a city like this. They have Staff trained in safety protocol, and First aid kit easily accessible. Plus, CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property. It's not clinical, but it instills trust.
The Ultimate Chill Zone: Spa, Pool & General Relaxation
Look, I'm not going to lie. After a day navigating the ghats and dodging cows (it’s a skill!), all I wanted was to melt. And FabHotel Kriti Green delivers on the relaxation front. The swimming pool with a Pool with view is a pure delight. Picture this: sun setting over the Varanasi skyline, you in the pool, a cool drink in your hand… pure bliss. They have a Gym/fitness zone. Honestly, I didn't even glance at it. I was too busy indulging in the Spa. They offer Massage. Now, I've had a lot of massages in my life, and this one was… well, it was perfect. The masseuse knew exactly what she was doing. It chased away all the stress of traveling. I seriously considered staying in that room forever. Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but it was a good massage. They also have a Sauna, Steamroom, offering a Body scrub and Body wrap options. You can really treat yourself here!
Food, Glorious Food! (And That Asian Breakfast…)
Okay, let's talk food. Varanasi is a foodie paradise, but sometimes you just want a familiar comfort. FabHotel Kriti Green has a fantastic range of dining options. Restaurants abound! Breakfast [buffet] with Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, and an array of other options, is a good way to start the day. The Buffet in restaurant is fresh and well-stocked. They had a really delicious Asian cuisine option. I’m not usually a buffet person, but this one was actually really good. They provide Coffee/tea in restaurant. If you're feeling lazy, you can order Breakfast in room! They had a Coffee shop as well. There is a Poolside bar which is a nice touch, and Room service [24-hour] is a godsend for those late-night cravings. Also, I appreciate the Bottle of water given.
Rooms That Whisper Comfort
My room? It was a sanctuary. The Air conditioning, the Blackout curtains (essential for avoiding the early morning sun!), the Bathrobes, and the Bed, which was seriously the most comfortable bed I've slept in other than my own. Free bottled water always a win! Complimentary tea and a Coffee/tea maker are a nice touch. And, most importantly, the Wi-Fi [free] was stellar. You have desk and Laptop workspace . The In-room safe box gives peace of mind. Satellite/cable channels if you want to crash and watch TV. And the Shower!
Services and Conveniences: Making Life Easier
They offer a boatload of services. Daily housekeeping? Check. Laundry service? Check. Ironing service? Double-check. Concierge, Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange… these are the little things that make a big difference, especially when you're in a foreign city. They provide Extra long bed. It felt like they thought of everything.
Things to Do/Places to See
The hotel is well-located for exploring Varanasi. From here you can visit the Shrine. The hotel is near all the famous sites, or you can take a Taxi service. And they even have a Gift/souvenir shop if you need to buy something.
The Imperfections (Because I'm Honest!)
Okay, let's be real. No place is perfect. The elevator could be faster. And, like many hotels, they don't give you enough outlets for all your devices. But honestly, these are minor quibbles.
My Emotional Reaction
This hotel felt like… coming home. After the intensity of Varanasi, I needed a place to decompress, recharge, and just… breathe. FabHotel Kriti Green gave me that. It wasn't just a place to sleep; it was a sanctuary. It was a reminder that even in the most chaotic, overwhelming places, you can find peace and comfort. I left feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to face the world (or at least another day on the ghats).
The Quirky Observation Section (Because Why Not?)
- I'm pretty sure the hotel staff are secretly telepathic. They anticipate your needs before you even realize you have them.
- The breakfast buffet is dangerously addictive. Seriously, pace yourself. I learned the hard way.
- The view from the pool is… swoon-worthy.
FabHotel Kriti Green - Your Varanasi Getaway Awaits! - The Offer
Are you ready to experience the magic of Varanasi and escape to a haven of tranquility? Then book your stay at FabHotel Kriti Green today!
Here's what makes this hotel the place to stay:
- Unbeatable Location: Explore the vibrant ghats and historical sites with ease.
- Stress-Free Stay: Enjoy top-notch cleanliness, safety protocols, and modern amenities.
- Ultimate Relaxation: Pamper yourself with spa treatments, a dip in the pool, and a delicious meal.
- Exceptional Value: Experience luxury without breaking the bank.
- Connected in Style: Enjoy reliable free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Special Offer!
Book your stay at FabHotel Kriti Green now and receive:
- 15% off your room rate!
- Complimentary airport transfer!
- A welcome drink upon arrival!
Use the code "VARANASIESCAPE" at checkout!
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the best of Varanasi! Click here to book your unforgettable stay at FabHotel Kriti Green today!
Jeddah's Sun Park Hotel Suites: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this Varanasi adventure is about to get real. Forget those perfectly-Photoshopped Instagram feeds; we're diving headfirst into the Ganga's muddy, magnificent embrace. My FabHotel Kriti Green Varanasi itinerary? More like a loose collection of hopes, dreams, and the inevitable gut rot that comes from eating street food you know you shouldn't. Here we go… (and please, no judgment – I'm still figuring things out myself.)
Day 1: Arrival, Shock, and Spicy Regret
Morning (Sort Of): Landed in Varanasi. Well, technically, the plane landed. I, on the other hand, was still mentally circling Newark. The airport? A beautiful chaos. People everywhere, porters vying for your luggage like vultures over a particularly tasty carcass (sorry, morbid, I know). Found my driver, a sweet guy named Rajesh who spoke slightly better English than I spoke Hindi (which is…zero). The drive to FabHotel Kriti Green? An eye-opener. Cows wandering the roads, bikes zipping past like kamikaze insects, and the general feeling of being constantly on the verge of a collision. My initial reaction: "This is… intense."
Afternoon (or What Passes for Afternoon): Checked into Kriti Green. Honestly? Not bad. Clean enough, AC blasting (thank GOD), and the view from my window (once I’d stopped staring, slack-jawed, at the traffic below) was, well, a dusty, energetic blur. I dropped my bags, took a shower to try and get rid of the lingering airport-ness, and then, because I am a goddamn idiot, immediately headed out to explore.
Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Street Food Debacle & Spiritual Overload. This is where it all started to unravel. First, the chaat. Oh, the chaat. I ate a plate from a street vendor. The taste? Glorious. The aftermath? Less so. My stomach is currently staging a full-blown protest, and I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of quality time with the toilet in the coming hours. Secondly, the ghats. Wow. Just… wow. The burning ghats, the evening aarti ceremony… It's a sensory experience that's both beautiful and heartbreaking. The smoke, the chanting, the sheer weight of centuries of history… overwhelming! I cried. Not a graceful sob, but a proper, snotty, mascara-running mess. And I loved every messy, emotional second of it.
Evening (and most of the night): Back at the hotel, nursing my chaat-induced bellyache and battling existential dread. I attempted to order room service (rice and plain yogurt, apparently), but the communication barrier was epic. Ended up with something vaguely resembling… well, I don't know what it was. Avoiding it for now. Praying to the intestinal gods for mercy.
Day 2: The Ganga, the Boats (and the Persistent Vendors)
Morning (ish – still not a morning person): Determined to see the sunrise over the Ganga. Woke up at the ungodly hour of 5 AM, stumbled down to the ghats half-asleep. The sunrise? Breathtaking. The boat ride? Utterly magical. The vendors harassing me to buy something? Annoying. But you know what? I bought a prayer flag. It's beautiful, and I'm hoping it'll ward off any more tummy troubles.
Mid-Morning: The Ghats, Again (and Again): This time, I explored the ghats at a more leisurely pace. I watched people bathing, washing clothes, and generally just existing in a way that feels so interconnected to this ancient place. I spent ages just sitting and watching the life around me, even though I was probably annoying a guy who was meditating, but I couldn't help it.
Afternoon: Varanasi Silk & Shopping (and More Vendors!) Venturing into a silk shop filled with the most luxurious, beautiful silks I've ever seen. I almost bought a scarf, but I was, once again, accosted by a pushy salesman and ran out. This time I decided to purchase a handmade wooden box, small. I love it. It is just perfect.
Evening: This is where it starts to get messy. I got lost. Utterly, completely, gloriously lost in the maze of alleyways. Got followed by a monkey. Ended up drinking chai with a friendly street vendor. Forgot where I was. Found my way back to the hotel just as the evening aarti was starting, and burst into tears from how beautiful it was. (This is not unusual, apparently.) Ordered a plate of plain rice.
Day 3: Sarnath, Sacred Cows, and Goodbye (Maybe?)
Morning: Visited Sarnath, where Buddha gave his first sermon. So much to see, I was actually amazed. The stupas are beautiful (I think I have seen a stupa in China, but these ones are different). The museum has some amazing stuff. I could have spent all day, but I needed to get back to the hotel because.
Afternoon: This might be my last day. My stomach is even worse. I need to get home (or at least to be close to a toilet with a familiar name). This, however, is possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't think I am ready to leave. What to do? I may just ignore the stomach and drink a mango soda.
Final Thoughts (For Now):
Varanasi? It's a punch in the gut, a balm for the soul, and a constant reminder that life is messy, beautiful, and utterly unpredictable. It's awakened something in me, a sense of awe, a willingness to embrace the chaos, and a deep, abiding love for those amazing people. I am exhausted, slightly ill, and completely in love with this city. I may be leaving, but I will never forget this!
Dior-esque Luxury: Leeds' Most Coveted Apartments Await!
FabHotel Kriti Green Varanasi: Your Guide to… Well, Actually Finding the Place! (and Loving It)
Okay, First Things First: Is This Place REALLY a "Hidden Gem"? I'm Terrible at Finding Things.
Buddy, let me tell you, the "hidden" part is no joke. Getting to FabHotel Kriti Green is an *adventure*. The first time? Oh man, it was like a treasure hunt curated by a particularly mischievous deity. You're dodging rickshaws that seem determined to run you over (my therapist recommends a daily dose of "Varanasi Road Crossing Meditation," by the way), navigating those tiny, winding streets that Google Maps *swears* don't exist… and then you think you’ve found it and it’s just… a colourful wall. Like, a REALLY colourful wall.
But then! *Suddenly*… there it is. The little sign. It's subtle, but when you finally see it, it's like a beacon in the chaos. The reward? Totally worth the sweaty brow and near-death transportation experiences. I’d rate the gem-hiding skills of this place a solid 8/10 on the "Varanasi Obscurity Meter". Don't trust Google Maps completely, trust your instincts, ask the locals (they are usually incredibly helpful, even if they laugh at your bewildered face), and be prepared for a little wander. It’s part of the charm, I swear!
What's the Vibe Like Inside? Is it All Instagram-Perfect or… Real?
Okay, so the photos online are pretty, no doubt. But here's the *real* deal: Kriti Green is more "charming and slightly worn," not relentlessly polished. Think your cool aunt's house, filled with quirky furniture, mismatched cushions that somehow *work*, and the faint scent of… incense and maybe a touch of "Varanasi Dust" (which is everywhere, be warned!).
The rooms are comfortable, but maybe not exactly 'sterile hotel chic.' My AC was temperamental the first night – a minor inconvenience that really made me appreciate the fan. It's a place where you can actually relax and breathe, not worry about scuffing pristine surfaces. It’s got character, and that’s what makes it special. It feels lived-in, loved, and genuinely inviting. Plus, the staff are super friendly – they’ll genuinely help you find somewhere to eat a good Thali or bargain with a persistent seller. It's a far cry from that super-slick, impersonal hotel experience. It’s… real, raw, and refreshingly imperfect.
The Food! Is It Any Good? Because I'm Seriously Particular About My Breakfast.
Alright, food. This is where Kriti Green shines. The breakfast – included in the price, thank you very much – is a glorious, carb-loaded affair. You can feast on parathas until you feel you can actually beat a Varanasi rickshaw in a race. They'll have, like, aloo parathas, gobi parathas, with dahi, and it is to die for. I'm serious, I’m salivating just thinking about it.
It's not haute cuisine, mind you. Don't expect Michelin-star presentation. But it *is* authentic, flavourful, and genuinely comforting. The coffee? Acceptable. The chai? Divine. They usually offer you a basic lunch, too, which is handy as they did save me one day because I was stuck exploring and missed my proper lunch time. The food is good enough to fuel your long and adventurous days (and trust me, in Varanasi, those days are LONG). And the staff? Always ready to refill your chai and offer another helping of paratha. That alone is worth the price of admission.
What About the Location? Is it Close to the Ghats? Because I'm All About the Ganges.
Okay, the location is… strategic. Not *right* on the ghats. You won’t be stumbling out of your room and immediately into a morning aarti. You'll have to walk a bit, maybe take a rickshaw or auto-rickshaw (again, that traffic is a beast). But the location is… manageable. About a 15-20-minute walk to the main Dashashwamedh Ghat, maybe quicker using a rickshaw.
It’s far enough away that you escape the *absolute* chaos and the noise, which is a HUGE bonus for any sanity. But it’s also close enough that you can wander down to the ghats whenever the mood strikes you. And trust me, the mood *will* strike you. The peace of the morning/evening aarti is just… breathtaking, and you'll want easy access. The trade-off is absolutely worth it: peace and quiet at the hotel versus easy access to the sights.
Okay, Let's Be Honest: Any Major Downsides? Anything I Should Know BEFORE I Book?
Alright, the harsh truth: Yes. A few things to prepare for. First, remember your bug spray. Varanasi has bugs. And humidity. They're practically best friends. Second, while the Wi-Fi is there, it can be temperamental. Embrace digital detox, or be prepared to wander around the lobby looking for a good signal. It's part of the experience! Third, the walls aren't soundproof. So if you're a light sleeper, bring earplugs. I was woken up once at 5 AM by a very enthusiastic peacock. I'm serious.
Also, remember the 'hidden gem' thing? It takes a bit to find it. And if you're expecting a polished, luxury experience, this isn't it. This is a charming, slightly worn, and very *real* hotel. If you're okay with a little adventure, a little imperfection, then you'll absolutely love it. If you need everything perfect? Maybe look elsewhere. But you'll be missing out!
Speaking of Experiences... Give me one specific, memorable thing that happened there. Go on, make me jealous!
Alright, prepare to be jealous. This one involved a chai, a rooftop, and a near-transcendental experience. It was that first morning. I'd just arrived, bleary-eyed from a very long journey. I’d finally found the hotel after a particularly chaotic rickshaw ride. And the thought of going further in this maze made me question everything! I wandered up to the hotel's rooftop, and it had this… this *view*. You could see the hazy Varanasi skyline, the faint sounds of the city slowly waking up, and the sun peeking over the ancient rooftops.
Then, the hotel staff, bless their hearts, brought me a cup of steaming chai. Seriously, best. Chai. Ever. The warm, spicy liquid flowed through me like a balm after the travel warzone. I sat there, alone, sipping my chai, watching the city come alive, and I felt… at peace. Like, truly, deeply at peace. In the middle of Varanasi! It was one of those moments where everything just… clicked. The chaos, the adventure, the slightly dodgy rickshaw ride… it all led me to that single, perfect moment. That rooftop, that chai, that view… thatStayin The Heart


Post a Comment for "Varanasi's Hidden Gem: FabHotel Kriti Green Awaits!"